Welcome back friends! It’s time for Life’s Lessons. Don’t be shy–just jump in with me or Sara and share what’s on your heart this week. Doesn’t have to serious or funny. And you don’t even have to make a list. Grab the button, link up your post and visit the other participants. And spread the word!
Today I’m also linking up with my friend Missy for her Great Blogging Anniversary Linkup and sharing about the ways the blogging community has improved my life.
1. The blogging community makes me feel a little more normal. Or maybe you all are just as weird as me.
3. I have people to talk to via twitter, email or gchat during the times that I can’t leave the house.
4. You all have been so helpful in providing parenting tips and tricks. And without judgement.
5. You all have taught me to be more open-minded and accepting of people different than me. Thank you for that.
6. I’ve rediscovered a passion for writing.
7. You make me laugh.
8. You’ve helped me with my cooking skills.
9. You’ve been my free therapy.
10. You’ve helped me realize that there are so many good people out there who are willing to help and walk with me.
I admit it’s kinda weird calling you friends considering I’ve never even met 99% of you. But it’s true. Blogging has really brought some fantastic people in my life and for that I’m so grateful.