Hey friends! C’mon in. Things have been a little hectic this week, but you’re always welcome here on Fridays!
If you’ve been around here long enough, you know what to do. If you’re new to linking up, you can link up or with my fabulous friend Sara. Please grab the button and visit as many other linker-uppers as you can!
1. I’ve been quiet again this week.
2. Because we’ve been sick. AGAIN. We went a whole year without being sick and now twice in a month.
3. I don’t know how Donut manages to recover so much faster or easier than her dad or me. I feel like I’ve been knocked off of my feet for days.
4. Of course I don’t have someone making all my meals, cleaning up after me and carrying me around 24/7.
5. Moms never get a sick day, do we?
6. I’ve also had some friendship drama going on over here.
7. I honestly don’t know what’s more exhausting–physical illness or relationship drama.
8. Now I admit, I do like drama. Just not in my personal life. Drama is what reality TV is for. It’s amusing to watch and then press the off button and be done with it.
9. I need a real-life off switch. Or at least an easy button.
10. You know how I like to make last minute holiday crafts?
11. Yeah, I’m making a Valentine’s shirt for Donut. Like right now. And I’m going to be mean and make you wait until next week to see it. Because I’m not quite done. I haven’t finished stabbing my fingers with the sewing needle yet. Kidding.
13. It’s amazing how excited I get for any holiday now that I have a kid. This is my chance to be all cheesy and have her wear fun outfits that she’ll probably cringe at one day.
14. Oh well. If I have to change poopy diapers, I get to pick the outfits, right??