I don’t think I’ve ever been so glad that it’s Friday. In addition to sleeping in tomorrow, Friday also means….Life’s Lessons! Please join Sara and me this week and share what you’ve learned this week. The only rules are to please grab the button and link up your post!
1. I’m SO tired y’all.
2. As I wrote last week, I was spoiled for 3 weeks with having lots of extra help with Donut.
3. This week I was flying solo everyday, including a few nights.
4. And Donut is more active than ever, walking around, getting into every.single.thing in the house.
5. And grinding goldfish crackers into dust. On my floor.
6. I’m grateful God made it so that babies would nap and go to bed early.
7. Can you believe I actually miss those newborn days? Even though they were rough, at least all I had to do was hold her & I could just sit and read a book or watch tv.
8. Now she tries to rip the pages from my book, she changes the channel on the tv, and she thinks my phone is hers.
9. She’s a little diva.
Happy Friday everyone! I’m getting some sleep.