Hey everybody! It’s time for Life’s Lessons! If you’ve been here before you can skip this part (I’m guessing you already do, right??), but the “rules” are to just link up your post with me or Sara and grab the button below. That’s it. Write about whatever’s on your heart and mind this week, in whatever format you like. Let’s get started.
1. So, last week I talked about major whining over here in the Donut household.
2. I should clarify that Donut is the one whining, not me. Although on occasion I do whine. And I like wine with my whine.
3. Anyhoo…the majority of the advice y’all offered? It gets worse. And probably never ends.
4. THANKS PEOPLE! So much to look forward to!
5. Kidding. Maybe.
6. But this week? In addition to whining, we have fist-clenched temper tantrums. And we’re waking up in our crib screaming. Screaming, I tell you.
7. And all of a sudden she’s acting as if she’s terrified of her crib. Then, once I get her out, she’s all happy. And a little while later, she wants back in.
8. I do not understand this child.
9. Yesterday she wanted nothing to do with her crib at naptime but I finally coaxed her into it. Then when she woke up, she refused to let me get her out and proceeded to play in her crib for 20 minutes.
10. So I sat and read a magazine.
11. And she refuses to eat in her highchair, but demands food the second I get her out.
12. Are all babies this confusing??? I’m lost. This is not computing with my accountant brain.
Have a good weekend everyone. My brain hurts from all this thinking. Maybe I should stop trying to figure this stuff out.