Welcome to Life’s Lessons with my fantastic host Sara and me. We’re glad to have you all here. And by all I mean the 1 or 2 of you who link up. C’mon folks–this is the coolest link-up evah, so join in! Just grab the button, link up your post and read what others have to say.
1. Sooooo, yes I’ve been MIA this week on the ole blog here.
2. I have been very preoccupied with all the house stuff I mentioned last week and also?
3. I’m just out of ideas as to what to write right now. I mean, I don’t exactly lead an exciting life you know.
5. Anyhoo, so yeah, I’m a little uninspired lately and I figured a break from the blog and the blogging world might recharge me. I guess I should’ve warned you last week. But I honestly didn’t know how this week would turn out.
6. I can tell you how this week started out though. It started with Donut crying so hard in the nursery Sunday morning that she puked all over her new Easter dress.
7. Before I could even get pictures too.
8. Her beloved stuffed penguin, Hank*, took the brunt of the barf though. Mr. DIH had to give Hank a bath in the church bathroom sink.
9. And then we decided to sit in the cry room, but between the dress and Hank, we weren’t exactly, uh, the nicest smelling family. So we left. And Donut? Was all smiles.