Oh I’m so glad Friday is here. This means I can sleep in on Saturday until, oh, 8ish. Woo-hoo!
Link up your posts with me or my sweet co-host Sara and share the lessons that life has taught you this week.
1. So we’re still in the middle of house stuff this week. I had no idea it would be this stressful.
2. Or exhausting. And emotional. We’re a bundle of nerves right now.
3. And on top of that?
4. Some little 2 1/2 foot tall human is in the middle of a giant whiny phase.
6. I’m mad at you people for not warning me about the constant whining. I mean, was this a surprise for you all too?
7. I expected some here and there, but not this constant, all day long whining with several tantrums thrown in.
8. It makes me miss the newborn days when she’d just lay there in my arms and I could quietly read a book. Or watch tv.
9. Any advice would be much appreciated. Because she’s obviously not getting it when I say “No whining. Tell me what you want.”
10. And good thoughts/prayers about the house would be much appreciated too. I hope to have more updates for you next week. Eek!
Have a good weekend everyone. Be sure to use your words.