I’m linking up with Stasha today for Monday Listicles. The topic this week is What Are Your Passions? I’ve discovered a lot of my passions this past year or so since becoming a mother. Here, in no particular order, are the things I’m crazy about. In a good way. Sometimes obsessive, but usually good.
1. My family, of course. I’m a mama grizzly about anyone messing with my family.
2. My God. My faith is important to me and I’m trying to get back on track with a few things.
3. Nutrition. There’s nothing like being pregnant and having a baby to make you re-evaluate your eating habits. I’m all about ditching the junk and embracing whole, healthy foods. Easier said than done though.
4. My creativity. Being home and not thinking about tax returns all day has allowed me to tap into my creative side. I love knitting, sewing, cooking and I want to learn more about photography.
5. Being a good homemaker. Maybe this isn’t politically correct, but I don’t care. It’s important that my home be a haven for my family and I want to be a good caretaker of it.
6. Reading. I love books and want to pass that on to my child.
7. Travel. I don’t get to do this much anymore, but I’m so glad that I was able to spend a summer abroad in college and travel to different places before I got married.
8. Blogging. And Twitter. Duh.
9. Friends. Friends are so important to me and I try hard to be a loyal and supportive friend. Up to a healthy limit.
10. Allowing myself to just be me without any apologies or regrets. I’m workin’ on it, people.