I know, I know, I shouldn’t point out all the bad stuff about me, especially after the past few weeks where I’ve been a Negative Nellie all day long. But this is all for fun and nothing too serious. I can’t be perfect all of the time, you know?
According to Jessica, this week’s listicles are about 10 things I’m not good at. Here we go!
1. Shutting down my computer at the end of the day. Just one more tweet!
2. Being organized. I have boxes and baskets and labels everywhere. I just don’t know how to use them.
3. Setting realistic goals. I want to do it all–be a master chef, a photography maven, the next Martha Stewart of the craft world. Maybe I should start small by just making dinner tonight.
4. Writing things down. I say I’ll remember but I know I won’t yet I still have a hard time writing things down.
5. Getting out of the house and meeting people. I have got to work on this, people. Give me a kick in the rear and make me go out there.
6. Scrubbing the bathtub. I seriously would rather clean the toilet. I hate cleaning the bathtub!!
7. Remembering things that happened last week. Or even yesterday. I’d blame it on mom brain but I was that way before I became a mom.
8. Starting projects and not finishing them. I have half-knitted scarves on knitting needles, fabric cut out begging to be sewn, photographs quietly sitting waiting to be edited.
9. Planning ahead. Last minute gal, right here. As evidenced by me writing this blog post today instead of last night.
10. Listening to my voicemail. I don’t know why, but I let messages pile up before I listen to them. I figure if it’s urgent I’ll get a text or another call.